Wednesday, February 4, 2004

February 3rd, 2004

I have decided to get one of these live journal things. They seem nice, and only registered users can sign comments so no one will anonymously talk sh*t. this is good *sings black flag song* THIS IS GOOD, THIS IS GOOD!. well today, i woke up, and went online. I am still online, i am listening to the Gorilla Biscuits. later today, i am going to pick Julia up at her school and then we are going to go to the gym,THEN, we are going out to eat with my mom (Pizza at some place in norwood i think, either way its pizza so can't be bad(Knock On Wood)). THEN im having practice with my Misfits cover band. It should be alot of fun, and an eventfull day. I am seeing Dumptruck, Righteous Jams, The Jaguarz and more, FEB 13th. then I am getting the outline of my sleeve started the next day on valentines day(will you be my...Valentine)I like typing EXACTLY like I talk, i sing everything thats a song and i capitalize the words i would stress when i talk. anyways, I can't wait for my sleeve its gonna be so much fun... well im gonna go and learn more about this live journal thing,hopefully this entry won't get lost or deleted or something.


PS
heres a link to a picture of my sleeve in case you want to see it, i think it looks nice(im changing a few things about it (bottle of poison being replaced with something else,8 - Ball being replaced with black flag bars, and no Kiss Me Kill Me(I dont know why she wrote that there thats not very cool, but other than that it looks good, and its going to be re-drawn to look good)))

http://www.angelfire.com/ma4/jasontankerley/jason.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment