Thursday, February 5, 2004

Thursday, February 5th, 2004

Well i'm sick. bad, bad cold. today, i woke up and felt really sick and i drove to newbury comics and bought the new slapshot AGAIN because my old one broke, i bought the chain of strength cd AGAIN because my old one broke, i also bought embrace today's "Soldiers". good stuff. deb's B-day today, i got her the new coldplay cd which turns out she already HAD. SUPER...but yeah. but f*ckin work wont give me valentines day off even though they already did and i said i could work it and then now they can't give it back to me now that theyve changed it. GREAT. well i went to my dads with Julia for a while and we hung out and stuff. then i drove her home,had pizza listened to my new cds(i burned them for duck) and i took some Ny-Quil for my f*ckin cold. at first i was VERY reluctant to take it, but then i was just thinking how ridiculous i was being...it will probably make me better and it will DEFINITELY make me feel better,its not gonna f*ck me up, only good things can come out of me taking it so i took it. well mike recorded xTake It Awayx's first song (that he wrote) and it's available for download , now he plays everything on it but i guess im gonna be the singer and Colin is going to play guitar,my brother on bass and mike on drums... well here's the song http://www.purevolume.com/xtakeitawayx
Take It Away might not even end up being the name we just needed something for now,for the site. LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK OF IT THANXXX.

PS remember mikes behind all of it so give him the credit.

well im gonna go now

No comments:

Post a Comment