Friday, March 7, 2008

Mar. 7th, 2008

prob not getting that piercing cus of a lack of money. Might be getting tattooed tomorrow. Got ANOTHER Rollins dvd today. Went to Town Spa today, was thoroughly humiliated. Then saw zach wolf doug and mike at town spa AGAIN. talked to my cousin. I probably won't get tattooed tomorrow just because nothing ever works out right when it comes to this type of stuff. I almost definitely will make an entry tomorrow night saying I didn't get tattooed. Too many things piss me off. I wish I could write more often. I wish Jere came over tonight so I could have worked out because I absolutely can't stand being downstairs alone it scares the shit out of me.

Is there something wrong with me? what did I ever do wrong? There's apparently nothing wrong with you. So it HAS to be me.


Here they come, whether I like it or not. Here they come to loot this helpless store owners shelves, with his privately owned business. He keeps to himself and doesn't like trouble. He just wants to help provide for all the townspeople. He just wants to live his life peacefully. But they won't have that will they? Oh no they wont. Here they come.


HERE COMES THE INVASION

No comments:

Post a Comment