Thursday, February 25, 2021

I'm really feeling the urge to write this morning, so I'm making an attempt here.

We're going to be moving out of this hotel fairly soon (according to those in charge). I cannot emphasize enough just how badly I want out of here at this point. 

We moved in on October 1st because of a black mold issue in our old apartment. Management walked in and literally said we couldn't even sleep there one more night, and that there would be a room waiting for us at a hotel. 

We spent the next couple of weeks scrambling and injuring ourselves moving. Thankfully with the help of our families, we were able to pull it off. I filmed the entire thing, but I've been too generally depressed to edit it together and put it on YouTube because nothing in my life has really even happened since that footage was filmed. It would almost just serve as a reminder that I'm stuck here. Maybe I'll edit it all down to a half hour or so and upload it once we move.

The new place that we're going to be relocating to is a massive upgrade according to what we've been told. We're finally going to have our own washer, dryer, and dishwasher. Also, everything is apparently stainless steel (pretty sure that includes the refrigerator).

I have also been promised another opportunity involving my personal life (not the band) that should be happening within a month or so. I can't say too much about it, but it's going to change my life in ways that most people don't even consider. It's nothing that amazing to your average person, but it's life-changing for me. I truly feel that once this happens, I will finally be myself again.

The art, fashion, music, modeling, videos, etc. will all fall into place once this all happens.

Until then...I play the waiting game.


~ Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment