Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Jan. 24th, 2006 at 6:10 PM

yeah today we got new uniforms at SINAI and they are RIDICULOUS! haha the hats not bad but, the aprons are EMBARASSING to say the least.

i guess me conor and mikey d are jammin soon with is VERY good

im now going to go into why i want to be a career musician for a while:

there is nothing i hate more than the thought of working 40 hours a week for the rest of my life and i will not do it. i just won't. there's nothing i love more than punk rock and hardcore music.

now, your telling me have the option to take a chance and try and play hardcore/punk as opposed to working 40 hours a week...? well FUCK! im down! where do i sign?!

now i've come to the realization that,after alot of people telling me this,that i was born with a gift, and that gift is singing, now with a passion for singing and music in general, i feel as if it is my DUTY to persue a career in music, and if i don't, i simply WON'T have lived my life to the fullest. and when i die if someone asks me "are you happy with the way you lived your life?" my answer would be no. 

if you told me now " Jason, i am from the future, and i really regret having to tell you this but, you will not have a career or be sucessfull in music, goodbye" i would put a bullet between my eyes, no lie.

well point being, there is NOTHING i want more in life than to be in a band that practices,plays out, records, and tours. and i will not be happy until i have acheived that goal.

my topics are pretty sporatic, i apologize for this but....

on another note, today i woke up and headeded to work, it was boring and dreadfull as usual, and they don't want me to have my lip ring anymore, gotta go. i don't really know what i am going to do about that but hey, i'll figure somethin out.

I love Julia Drew. She is the best girl on the face of the planet and we will get married :)

i'll probably take the town job if i know for sure josh will eventually work there with me(he has an application pending as well as i do) 14 dollars an hour(at least until my music thing starts happening)

usually kids into music always have SOMETHIN goin on (like little projects or whatever) not me, i played guitar in Crooks for a while(not what i wanted to be doing(playing guitar in a band) but it was better than doing nothing, but of course the band broke up due to my lead singer joining a touring band - which i couldn't be more happy for him. i wouldn't have wanted to play guitar full time in a band anyways, so i'm glad it worked out. :)

im going to go watch family guy now with my friends :)

as you can see, i really want to be in a band so wish me luck

thanks again for reading

Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment