Thursday, November 30, 2006

Nov. 30th, 2006 at 6:04 AM

Well, I finally have a computer of my own, as an early christmas present, my mother and Jim rebuilt an old computer and bought me a brand new monitor and speakers for it. That was very nice of them. So now I'll be online all the time and updating this Journal alot more often.

January 15th I go on my first real tour with my band until march 9th I beleive. I know that I am very comfortable with every day life in Stoughton, seeing Julia every day, seeing all the familiar sights that i'm used to seeing on a daily basis. But I also know that I want to be in a band and play all over the world, and hopefully someday have my music be heard by the masses and be free of financial problems because of it. 

I wish I could just let go of things.

This is going to be very hard to cope with.

I've been waking up around 5 PM and staying up until 6 or 7 AM, still not working, I put alot of burden on her and I really should get a job...
I wake her up every morning with a warm cup of Peppermint Hot Cocoa hoping it will make her day a little bit more cheery.

I have band practice tomorow and then hopefully I will get a good workout at the gym (which by the way is very difficult to afford with zero income)

I NEED to go to Al's house more often, I just sit at my apartment all the time and do nothing, I feel bad, I should go there this weekend, besides, Mrs. Aveni relayed a message to Julia that there is alot of money's worth of cans she wants me to take away, I sure hope they're still there, cus I need to pay off that gym membership, and who knows maybe there will be a few bucks left over so I can get the manicure I desperately need...

Well it's 5 AM, I can almost PROMISE you there will be another entry tomorow night, and the next, and so on. I also need to find out the correct spelling for the word tomorow.

I'm Losing My Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment