Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Feb. 14th, 2007 at 2:20 AM

WELL

Tour was fun, missed home allot. I can't really describe it without describing a million different specific things that happened, so I won't bore you.

Today I woke up, at like 4 and Julia came home with a flat tire...so that took a while. Then I went to Tj's with Eric, it was awesome. I got lost on the way home. 

I need to get my nails done soon. I need to get tattoos soon. I'm growing my hair out all the way, probably shoulder length, I can't wait.

Rob is no longer a member of Energy, it just didn't work out. Joe and Dan are now our permanent guitarists. Finally we have a solid line-up. I am looking forward to writing our LP with the 2 of them. It's going to sound completely different than our E.P. does.

I want a voice recorder.

I got a couple new Henry Rollins books from the book store.

I'm always hungry.

I'm always bored.

There's never anything to do.

Today is Valentines day - I love you Julia!

We are going to Allston for food tomorrow(...or today), I can't wait. I missed her so much while I was gone. I see her every single day and almost NEVER get into arguments with her. I am in a constant state of happiness whenever I'm around her. Nobody could ever make me happier than she does.

I'm going to go watch some TV now.

No comments:

Post a Comment