Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Nov. 20th, 2007 at 10:58 PM

It took me 8 minutes to start typing this after I wrote the time in the subject.

Energy is going to Canada Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I'm not even going to write how I feel about going away because everyone knows, even if it is for only 3 days.

I've been working at the Reebok warehouse in Stoughton. It sucks because it's a job. The job itself isn't that bad/hard.

Today I worked out for the first time in a real long time, it felt great. Hopefully I stick to it, because it's just plain better. I actually kind of like working out alone. I get to play music on the cd player, NO ONE else is in the gym, and because there's no one there, I am far more focused. I played Earth Crisis and Biohazard.

I have work tomorrow but then I have like 6 days off. Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Sat, Sun, and I took Monday off. I don't really have it off, cus I'm working my "second job" all weekend.

New Energy shirts:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I should be going to sleep now because I have work tomorrow.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment