Monday, September 21, 2009

Day 01: 09-21-09 @ American Legion - Naugatuck, CT


Right now we're driving to the kid's house that we're staying with tonight. I am pretty depressed as usual about heading out on tour. It's always for the same reason I always complain about too so I won't bore you or myself with it. At least for right now that is.
It's the same shit every single tour: No one will stop talking about shit that I couldn't be any less interested in, and I feel totally alone.




We played in CT tonight. I felt our set was received well, but that I sounded absolutely terrible. I'm not being hard on myself either. I have no problem saying when I did well, but this was just terrible. I guess that's what I get though for failing to exercise even the slightest bit during our 2 months off. Whatever, I'm paying the price now, so hopefully it teaches me a lesson.

Robert will be joining us in a few days as our merch guy. I can't wait. He is one of 2 people who I feel I made a real connection with throughout the years of traveling with Energy. Someone who I would hang out with if they lived in my town, not just someone with a place for us to stay while we come through their town.
I think we're near the area where we're staying so this entry will stop here.

P .S.
I am going to try to update this as often as I can because I've felt really 
bad about not
documenting the last few tours that we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment