Friday, September 4, 2009



Yesterday, my mother told me that maybe if I were to leave my room every once in a while, I wouldn't be so paranoid and/or have such bad anxiety problems. I suppose this is true, but of course the paranoia and anxiety only make me want to stay in my room longer, causing deeper paranoia and anxiety, causing me to stay in my room even longer, and so on and so forth.

I don't really have anything else I want to write about, I just always take any observations that she makes about me kind of seriously, and felt like documenting it. I really haven't left my house other than to go to the grocery store for a few minutes in over a week. Most days I don't even do that. It's really dark in here most of the time too, so that probably isn't doing anything good for me either.

I don't know when I'll fall asleep today, but I hope it's around noon so that I can try to stay up all night. I don't know why I haven't been able to get on a steady sleeping pattern the last week or so, but I need to snap out of this.

Currently listening to:

1 comment:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete