Sunday, January 7, 2007

Jan. 7th, 2007 at 3:56 AM

Today I woke up and went to the gym with Josh, went home, showered, then headed to the show. It was fun, more fun than the H2O show. Joe got onto Sick's shoulders for the solo in "Ghosts" it was awesome. Did a shirt trade with Ambitions which is cool...and here I am at 4:15 AM. I'm going to Tj's Tomorrow with Duck, that should be nice. Show monday with Verse, hopefully our cd's are in by then...

I don't hang out with anyone, and if I do, it's only for an hour or 2 at my apartment and then they go home...is life really this boring? or do I just make it this way for myself? I don't know.

Hopefully I'll get my x's covered up by Zane before I leave for tour...tour, how am I going to cope with this...? You'd think someone as into being a career musician would be super into touring, but not me. I hate strangers, being away from familiarity(Scenery in Stoughton), I'll miss my friends, I'll miss Julia :(, I can't just go to Al's if I wanted to, or go to Stop And Shop with my friends. I'll be stuck in a very cramped van for long, long drives...I think I'm going to have a nervous breakdown. I can't fall asleep in the van(Yet, I'm constantly exhausted to the point of hallucination) I can't read, to pass the time because I get sick when I do.

I guess that does go to show you how much I must love playing this music though. I'll put myself through everything I hate just to do what I love.

I guess that's it for now, I'm going to finish watching Mr. Show and then go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment