Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Jun. 27th, 2007 at 4:42 AM

I've got to stop being so negative and angry for no reason all the time.

I have nothing to really complain about or be mad about.

I wish I could take a class on relaxing and handling situations/daily life.

When I see everyone being happy and normal I seriously get jealous.

I let every single thing bother me so bad, and I complain about everything, and I criticize everything and everyone for everything I see wrong, I need to just tone that shit down, I need to just take in the goodness of everything that happens.

I don't know what's wrong with me

Maybe people DO actually want to get to know me, maybe people DO actually want to hang out and become better friends....maybe I just come across as un-approachable, mean, stuck upor something else bad..

I can assure you that deep down, I am none of those, I'm actually a very nice person and I probably DON'T hate you.....

Seems like I'm going back on what I said in a recent post but u know....maybe I'M the asshole, maybe JUST MAYBE its ME and not everyone else......

Thank you for reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment