Friday, June 26, 2009

Yes




Well we went home a few days earlier than we anticipated because of show cancellations, people being sick, etc. Honestly, I didn't have much fun on this tour. Something about it really wasn't good. Whatever though, it's over. I'm sure the Debaser tour will be a lot more fun. I think I just don't enjoy being out of the country. We did a video interview for HARD TIMES a few days ago, I think it should be up in a day or 2.

I feel pretty relaxed right now, which doesn't happen very often so I'm trying to enjoy it. I've been listening to The Misfits, Samhain, and Danzig a lot lately. I ended up staying awake until around 11am, I woke up at 5pm, and hung out with Julia for a while until she wanted to go to sleep. After that I went to Mike's house and did yoga and recorded some more vocals for the Children Of The Night song "I'm Gonna Kill You".

I don't have any plans for this week besides spending as much time with Julia as I possibly can before I leave for tour again on July 2nd or 3rd.

Speaking of which:




I have no idea how this show will go. We usually do alright at the ICC, but we haven't played there in a long time so who knows. I think Defeater might get added to the bill, but I'm not sure. At least I'll be able to use my Sidekick on this tour. I'm also told that the drives aren't that long either, so that's a plus. I was feeling really trapped and helpless during this recent tour of Canada. I really hope it's not like that this time. I kept a journal for the first few days of the tour, but it's mostly things that I'd like to keep to myself so I'm not going to post it here. I'm pretty hungry right now, but there's nothing to eat here. I don't really have anything else to say, so I'll just end this entry here.

No comments:

Post a Comment