Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I hate being tired.



Today was a fairly eventful day for me considering how boring my life usually is. I woke up around 1:30 and met up with Matt around 3-ish.



We walked around town for an hour or so and then Julia picked me up from Matt's house. Julia and I went back to my house and ate dinner/watched Contact. After that she went home and I headed to Mike's with Matt and we did yoga. After yoga we just hung out/recorded at Mike's for the rest of the night.



The first time I ever got a C.O.T.N. line in one take was tonight.

It's 5:57 AM right now and I'm just waiting around until 7:30 or whenever I have to pick up Julia. I think I'm driving her to work today so that I can have the car for the day, and so I can go to my Dad's later. This all depends though on whether or not I'll be too tired to drive her all the way to and from work.

I don't think I have anything else that I want to update about right now, so I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment