Monday, February 22, 2010

Secrets


I just got back from Mike's house where we mapped out the drums for the new song. The name of the song is going to be "Secrets", and it is already one of my favorite Energy songs. If we keep writing awesome songs like this, the new Energy album is going to be insane. I already know that it's going to be our best material yet.

I caught a cold from either Mike or someone that went to Mike's. I really hope it's gone by the time we do our radio show on March 1st because if it's not, I can't even really see any point in doing it. "Hey, tune in and hear me sound like I'm sick." I'm sure it will be fine by then, but I always get nervous about stuff like this.

Well, I just wanted to make a quick update before I went to bed. Hopefully I can continue to make updates on a regular basis from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment