Friday, January 24, 2020

Renascentia

Hey...it's been 8 years or so, but here I am again.

I started a blog somewhere else, but I hate starting over and this feels like I'm picking up where I left off so I'm going with this one.

I noticed that at some point I went back and deleted all of the photos that went along with this blog. I'll try to start backdating and replacing the photos if I find any and I can remember where on the blog they initially were, but I'm not promising anything.

What I can do is start backdating the more important and significant moments of my life that I hadn't been documenting here for all these years.

I'll keep this short because it's sort of a "welcome back" post, but here is my most recent YouTube video that I made for my favorite music of 2019:



~ TALK HARD

No comments:

Post a Comment