Thursday, April 12, 2007

Apr. 12th, 2007

haven't updated in a little bit so yeah.

I've been sitting around a lot. Me and Josh started the "300" workout, I have come home dead both times so far, definitely intense. My throat has been bothering me a lot lately, not sure what it is, but seems like every time I go to mike rendini's house to record it hurts for a few days...weird. I'm nervous about it, maybe it's just because I never warm up before I go there...idk.

New sticker design?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Pete made that, once we get a definite domain name for the website(for some reason the order for thisenergy.com got cancelled.) we'll put that on the bottom and hopefully make a sticker design out of that.

Show this Friday at the Stoughton V&M Bowling Alley...Energy's first Stoughton show, come out and have fun...

yeah that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment