Thursday, April 19, 2007

Apr. 19th, 2007 at 5:40 AM

Today I woke up, got Eric in JP, went to my dads, picked up Julia at her work, went back to my apartment, Josh came, drove me and Eric to the show. Then we came back, Julia was asleep, then me,Eric, and Rendini went to Route 44/Wal-Mart/JP, then I dropped Rendini off, then I came home and here I am, This has been the most eventful day by FAR in a long time....


Nothing is fun, I get more and more bitter with each passing day, I don't even WANT to leave my apartment, and I don't even want people to come over, I like staying up all night,doing nothing, waking up seeing Julia, spending time with her, going out to eat and watching movies etc, and going to the gym with Josh, and that's it. If I could do that for the rest of my life, I would. 

I hate going to shows.

I hate going places.

I hate everything about EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment