Thursday, August 23, 2007

Aug. 23rd, 2007 at 5:59 PM

A girl told me she wishes her eyebrows looked as good as mine yesterday.

:)

Yesterday we went to whole foods and I ate mouthfulls of cookies and donuts followed by bolthouse. It was a fantastic treat.

I also ate pizza at a place in Virginia called Crustys. It is a rock n roll themed pizza place open until 3 am with a TV and couches. It was needless to say, very relaxing and nice. The owner and workers were very amicable they came over and asked us how we liked the food, and talked to us for a while about Crustys. I plan on going there every single time we go through Richmond.

The heat is starting to get out of control. I don't know how hot it is, but its very uncomfortable. I plan on wearing long pants the whole time though. I can't let the heat stand in the way of me dressing/looking how I want.

I can't wait to be back in Stoughton, moved into our new apartment, with halloween/fall decorations and candles. I can't wait for the cool autumn air and the leaves changing to red, brown, orange, and yellow and falling off. I can't wait to go for walks during that time of year again. I can't wait to carve jack o lanterns.

Energy does NOT use air conditioning on tour............in south carolina, florida, in AUGUST..........think about how awful that is......driving in August in the south, with 6 other people in a van, 90 plus degrees at all times, and NO air conditioning, yeah I know - FUCKING BULLSHIT

No comments:

Post a Comment