Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Aug. 28th, 2007 at 5:16 AM

Driving. Again. I come home wednesday night I think, maybe thursday morning who knows. 

Energy is going to be on the BATTERY tribute cd coming out soon. They are one of my favorite hardcore bands ever and I am more than excited to be on it. We don't know which song we're doing yet, I'm hoping for "has been". 

Some of the things my band does I would have never have imagined a band that I am in would do. If u told me I was gonna be on the Battery tribute cd before I started Energy, I would have prob not beleived you. I don't know, I gues I will always just be the type that is star struck over "non star stuck worthy" things. I mean, we are all human beings and no one is better than anyone else, or on another level, so I SHOULDN'T be star struck by ANYTHING, but I'm quite the opposite.

We are on our way to Tom Assatlys house in North Carolina, should be cool. I keep forgetting he played guitar for us for a show once.....haha pretty weird.

I am really starting to notice that I don't let anyone see any of my emotions except the negative ones. Anger, rage, dissappointment, anoyance, irritability, etc.

I am a piece of shit

No comments:

Post a Comment