Monday, January 14, 2008

Jan. 14th, 2008

Well instead of only updating when I want to kill myself, maybe I'll update right now.

I have a cold. my nose is all stuffed up. I need to write a ton of music fast. I have to do laundry at my moms tomorrow. my hair sucks today. I made 2 pies today. I ate one. I'm considering eating the other one. I'm disgusting. Watched that Chuck and Larry movie tonight, it was pretty good I liked it. It's not some piece of cinematic genius or anything, it's just a pretty good movie. Cool message behind it, especially seeing as it was a pretty big movie, probably aggravated a lot of Christians. Poochie won't stop causing mischief. I am bored. I have a "Free" tattoo basically waiting for me to come and get it, and I've yet to find a time when I can go. Earth Crisis is playing Feb 29th, I'm excited. It's probably pissing you off that I'm typing like this, but you can't quite pin-point what it is exactly that's pissing you off about it, so you're just saying "what an idiot" well I'm better than you. I'm downloading the new NJFILMCORE movie that apparently has Energy in it. Check it out, and by the time you read this and watch it, it MIGHT have loaded halfway on my computer.

I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment