Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan. 31st, 2008

today I woke up at like 5 or 5:30 and I missed band practice because of it. I had a million missed calls, which reminds me, I never called my dad back. I was supposed to get scrap metal with Matt, didn't happen. Worked out for a little bit, not as long as I should have, but I was lazy. Got a bunch of food. That's pretty cool. My life just isn't as fun as it used to be in any way. For the last few days I've felt just a little too tired to do anything I want/need to do. I am almost certain it's because my diet has consisted solely on Pasta for the last few days. Hopefully I can get tattooed this weekend. I have practice tomorrow I'm pretty sure. Hope I wake up in time for it. I was also supposed to clean the apartment and/or get scrap metal before Julia wakes up. She's waking up in like 40 minutes and I'm way too fucking tired to clean. So looks like I didn't pull through for her once again. I'm a douche bag. Maybe with all the food she bought, having something different for a change when I wake up tomorrow will give me the energy I need to get some things done. Jackass is on and it's hilarious. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment