Tuesday, March 3, 2009

24 is the highest number...



Me and Julia cleaned my room today and put up some posters:




I wish I had a few more. Looks like for now, AFI will be the poster in all of my blog entry pics.

Julia stayed until shortly after midnight so that she could wish me a happy birthday. I am in my mid-twenties now, that's scary.



I hope that I stay living here for a while. Its a good location and I have my own space to be alone. I'll probably wake up tomorrow just in time for when Julia comes home from work, which will be nice. It snowed today and I had to shovel on very little sleep, it sucked. I have the new Friday the 13th on DVD, I liked it a lot. I also burned the Evil Dead trilogy to DVD, as well as Children of the Corn and House of a Thousand Corpses. I'm on a bit of a horror binge as of late. I'm downloading Prince of Darkness right now, along with The Devil's Rejects.

I'm pretty bored right now. I can't think of anything to write about really. I hope that someone buys my stuff on ebay so I can order that vest. I always say this, and I'll say it again, people look at me like I have 10 heads anyway, so I might as well wear exactly what I want, and look exactly how I want as often as I can. A lot of the time, due to social anxiety or whatever, I will tone down my look if I know that I'm going to a store or something, just so that I don't have the entire place staring at me, but it never fails to happen anyway so fuck it.

I just made an Amy's burger and I'm drinking apple cider from Whole Foods. Its pretty cold outside of my room, but surprisingly warm inside of it. I think it may have something to do with the candle I have burning in here. Julia got it for me, its a Cinnamon & Sugar scented Yankee Candle.

Now that I think of it, I should probably leave my phone on when I'm asleep tonight so that when my Dad calls to wish me a happy birthday, I will wake up.

I'm trying to figure out a way to play my turntable through my MacBook. I have computer speakers that sound pretty good hooked up to my MacBook for when I play music through iTunes, but it just sucks having to unplug them and hook them up to my turntable just to listen to my records. I know I have an extra set of speakers in storage, but I'd rather just be able to play everything through one set of speakers without having to constantly switch things around.

I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I love that sketch. I was just gonna YouTube it after I read this, then I saw ya had it embedded. Good man.

    Fuck people.

    Happy birfday!

    ReplyDelete