Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Birthday wrap-up



I woke up today and Julia and I went to Newbury Comics and then to the mall. At Newbury Comics I got The Pixies - Surfer Rosa, and Minor Threat - S/T on vinyl. I also got season 6 of The Simpsons. At the mall, Julia and I got our eyebrows threaded (Can you tell?) After that, we went to Grasshopper which was awesome as usual. We went home after that and watched The Simpsons. She fell asleep and I just never woke her up so she's still here. My mom gave me 100 dollars for my birthday so I ordered that vest that I wanted with some of the money. I am pretty sure that once I find my Samhain - November Coming Fire shirt, I'm going to cut it up and turn it into a back patch for the vest, I think I left it in the van.

I'm testing out some DVD to .avi/.mpg converter, I'm not sure if it's going to work or not, I hope it does. I'm pretty bored right now, as usual. I'm also pretty cold too, again, as usual. I found a cool Nerve Agents patch and 2 Nerve Agents pins, along with 3 Common Rider pins that I will put on my vest. Denim vest with vinyl pants? Hmmm. I am wondering if that will go well together or not.

When I go to California I want to get a picture of me doing this in this exact same spot:



Currently listening to:

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, man, it's fucking awesome. I watched it to celebrate the fact that Kevin Williamson (writer of the first two) is returning to write the fourth one (and possibly 5 and 6, creating a new trilogy).

    ReplyDelete