Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday

Today I woke up and realized that my tooth hurts - but only when I click my teeth together. This happens far more often than you'd think though, you just never realize how often you do it until it starts to send a horrible zinging pain into your gum. Oh well, I'll just have to put up with it until they finish my root canal on Tuesday.

I spent most of the day watching videos of people talking about their record collections, videos of turntable reviews, etc. I know, not very interesting. I'm considering buying this one when I get the money:
Once Julia came home we headed to the laundromat to wash her brand new blanket because our cat threw up on it. If it were up to me, I would never own another animal for the rest of my life. They're nothing but a pain in the ass. I love animals, but I hate animals inside my home. After that we went to BJ's and got a few things, picked up the blanket, and headed home for the night.

At around 9:00pm, Andrew W.K. held his weekly party chat on Stickam and I won a sticker. I won because I was the first person to correctly guess which T.V. character's catch phrase was "Hey now". This is the first time that I've ever won anything from one of his chats:
Tickets for his show on March 28th at The Paradise in Boston go on sale tomorrow at either 10:00am or at noon...I really hope Julia and I can get a pair before the show totally sells out. At this show, he will be performing his album "I Get Wet" in it's entirety in honor of the 10th anniversary since it's initial release in America. I've never actually been to an Andrew W.K. show before. I saw him back in 2003 or 2004 at Warped Tour, but I had to stay in the back and watch from a distance because I had just recently undergone stomach surgery and the doctor told me not to do anything that could disturb the healing process. On March 23rd, 2010, I saw him perform an acoustic set at the Newbury Comics in Norwood, but I don't really consider that "having seen Andrew W.K. either".

Not much else to write about really, so I'll end this here.

No comments:

Post a Comment