Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday

It's only 9:30 and I'm exhausted. I didn't even do anything today. I just sat around on the internet waiting for Julia to come home, ate Town Spa, went out to the store, and here I am. I think I'm probably still just a little sick. On the way to the store I shipped out the Defeater record that I sold on eBay. I included an Invasions Of The Mind LP, and a Walk Into The Fire EP just for the hell of it.

I'm not looking forward to having to get another needle stuck into the roof of my mouth next Tuesday. I really wish I could stop panicking about every single negative thing in life. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get over it.

I don't really have much else to say today, so I think I'll just end this update here. I hope I'm calmer tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment