Monday, December 11, 2006

Dec. 11th, 2006 at 3:58 AM




so, in about 10 days or so the Energy 8 song cdep will arrive and I will be the happiest person on earth. Ever since I first got into music I've been waiting for that moment, the moment where I have a cd of original songs that me and my band wrote, in a jewel case, with a booklet/artwork and everything.

Video Shoot this weekend for the song "Streetlights"
If you want to be in it get in contact with me on myspace or something(i'm sure anyone reading this will know about it because only my close friends read this)

Another thing - I KNOW you don't know the song, because It's not out yet, soooo IF you want to learn the words to sing along in the video then get in contact with me and I'll show you the song or somethin.

I'm Not Sure which day it'll be, Saturday Or Sunday, Not sure where, hopefully at al's.

One year ago today I was hating my life because it looked like I'd NEVER get a band together, and a year later I have a full US tour scheduled, Cd coming out, and doing a music video.....

I don't think ANYONE wants to be a carreer musician more than I do. I REALLY hope this works out for me and doesn't fall apart.

I wonder what I'll be doing a year from today, touring the world? Without A band? Dead? Only time can tell.....

BRAND NEW SONG (Probably "Bushwhacked") WILL BE UP SUNDAY NIGHT HERE : http://www.myspace.com/thisenergy

Another New Song Is Up Now (Intro/Keep The Change) HERE: http://www.myspace.com/rockvegasonline

No comments:

Post a Comment