Sunday, December 3, 2006

Dec. 3rd, 2006 at 3:32 AM

I'm the only person I know that isn't out having a good time tonight. I'm just sitting here online, bored, talking to strangers online, longer than I would EVER talk to them in real life...both of those issues root back to me not being sociable whatsoever. oh well. I'm having fun just sitting here listening to music. Music. I don't know what I'd do without it. 

I've got a show in Revere tomorow with Modern Life Is War, Blacklisted, Some Girls, and Converge. Should be fucking terrible because we're opening and no one will be there that early(4 or 5 pm). And even in the slight chance someone cares the slightest bit about our set, they will have nothing to buy. No more T-shirts, Cds haven't come in yet. No one wants pins. I'm pretty confident in thinking that no one will remember us after tomorows show.

I sure hope there's some meaning to all of this. Life is so weird.

I'm Done

No comments:

Post a Comment