Saturday, December 2, 2006

Dec. 2nd, 2006 at 6:19 AM

Well, today I woke up just in time to get ready and go play the show in Kingston. It was allright. I then came back to my apartment and hung out with Julia and ate pasta. There's some stupid thing going on with a telemarket thing she signed up for and its going to cost her alot of money, it sucks, I feel bad. After she went to bed, Sick and Black Metal came over and we went to stop and shop where we got a variety of things. Very worthwhile trip. We then went back to my apartment and listened to aDavid Cross Stand-Up/Spoken Word cd...Hilarious. Then, we watched The Office on my iPod...then they left and here we are.

Speaking of iPods:

This morning my iTunes was "Not Responding", so I unplugged my iPod from the computer so it wouldn't mess anything up, and sure enough, that infact deleted EVERYTHING off of my iPod...over 55 GB worth of media. I was mad to say the least. So Julia says "try plugging it back in" I do, even though I knew it clearly made little sense that my 10 GB hard drive would contain, and restore, what was deleted from my 60 GB iPod. Simple mathematics would tell you that. But SOMEHOW, I don't know how, it all came back...strangest, most satisfying thing of my day. So, I let her borrow it for her ride to and from work, like I have been lately.

I was informed a little while ago that my brother let Roe piss on his head for 60 bucks...unbeleivable.

PLEASE offer me money to do ridiculous things.

Tomorow, or actually today I should say...I have to help Julia's mom move. I don't know how long that's going to take or how akward it's going to be. But it's time spend with Julia which is all that matters.

I have a show sunday with:
Converg,Some Girls, Modern Life Is War, and maybe another I'm not sure...

I think I'll make this a short entry...

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment