Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Dec. 20th, 2006 at 9:59 AM

My sleeping pattern is really screwed up now. I don't even have a set time I sleep anymore. I'm like a cat. All throughout the day I just randomly sleep. Last night I went to bed around 11:30pm, slept off and on, and woke up at like 7:30am though. I hope I don't end up being awake through the day and sleep all night.

I'm going to Allston again tonight with Julia Duck for yum yums. Can't wait :)

I got a new cell phone with a new number. Message me on www.myspace.com/xtankx with your number and I'll send you mine! 

Sometime this week Energy has a video interview for A Boston Punk/Hardcore documentary. Some of the other bands being interviewed are: The Unseen, Colin Of Arabia, And Death Before Dishonor. Should be fun!

Also, Zane at Pins And Needles said he'd cover up my X's! (basically for free cus he's apprenticing) I'm siked. I think I'm going to put a big Jack O' Lantern over it :) Then, with any christmas money I get, I'm going to Ross and starting on the rest of my other arm. This way I'll be nice and covered for tour, and I can start wearing sleevless shirts alot and not be embarassed* of what's on one of my arms.

Josh got his Friendship last night from Zane, it looks awesome. I'm really impressed with how good he is ESPECIALLY for only tattooing for like a month. I'll probably get a friend ship tattoo of the Black Sails Ship on my foot I think. My thoughts on foot tattoos is this: No one's feet are attractive. They are the least cool to look at part of your body, and are covered up by shoes 99 out of 100 times...so whynot decorate them? I will not get any neck, hand or face tattoos however. Long sleeve shirt and pants will cover everything.

I hope I can fall, and stay asleep after I write this, until Julia gets home and we just go right to Allston.

No comments:

Post a Comment