Friday, December 22, 2006

Dec. 22nd, 2006 at 9:40 AM

It's 8:30 AM, I slept from like 12 to 4. I hope to fall asleep again soon. 

We did that documentary thing last night. It was cool. I guess Henry Rollins turned down the offer to be in it...bummer, however, Keith Morris(singer of Black Flag,Circle Jerks) WILL be in it, along with Dave Smalley(singer of DYS, Dag Nasty), Slapshot, and a TON more. 


Why they chose US to be in the video, I don't know,but hey,I'll gladly be in a documentary film with members of Black Flag! They said they'd Definitely use some of the footage from our interview which is cool. They said that the Documentary will come out on Taang! Records sometime in 2008.

I don't know what I'm doing today. I don't really care either. I dont really have anything else to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment