Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mar. 17th, 2007 at 12:14 AM

I haven't done anything since I got home from tour. I've been sick, and I broke my hand at the show Friday, which I still haven't got a cast for, and it still hasn't been set into place...so that's going to fucking kill. I'm not even wearing my splint, there's no point, they're just going to have to set it back into place anyways. I go in for that Tuesday. 

Tomorrow, I have a show with Outbreak in Lowell...eh. Hopefully I can get my nails done before hand, and it won't hurt my hand severely. I just want to write new music and stop playing most of these songs. They're either Hot Water Music Rips, or just not that good anyways, I just know we can do better, we already have, with just the pieces of the new song we have.

I've just been sitting inside for days. I do nothing. I need to get tattoos ASAP. Thinking of getting a throat tattoo, that would be awesome. It would be IMPOSSIBLE to get a job after that, but it would be awesome regardless. What do you think, should I get a throat tattoo??? 

I am just getting over being sick, which is good. I need to regain the will power to go to the gym. All I can do now basically is legs, abs, and cardio, and one chest exercise I can think of off the top of my head. I'm hoping I can at least hold weights by my sides and do shrugs once I get my cast...this sucks so bad.

I haven't worked in 12 months - yikes. Once I get this cast on, and Julia's car gets fixed I'll prob get a pizza delivery job and make good money on tips. I'll get this job at night so I can use her car when she's not using it. This will also afford me to help her pay the bills/us do more fun things. And of course ... TATTOOS :)

My hand is fucking killing me right now.

I've been watching Jackass and Bam shows all day long.

How can you not like Earth Crisis?

No comments:

Post a Comment