Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mar. 24th, 2007 at 12:13 AM

please excuse my poor punctuation, i'm half asleep and i don't feel like caring.

today I woke up and went to the gym with josh. it turns out, i can do allot more than i thought i could at the gym with my broken hand. so that's good.

Then I went to band practice and we worked on the new song. it's awesome. we covered still waiting too. and firestorm for fun.

then I went to Ross' house and got the outline for my right arm done. it looks good. it just sucks now, cus it's just line-work and now everyone that sees me is going to look at it and think it's bad when in reality that's how all tattoos look when you just get the line-work. it just looks like a sketch on my arm. that's how my left arm looked for like 6 months until i got the money to color it in. whatever. idiots will be idiots.

only thing i'm bummed about is that my X's are STILL very visible...so no sleeveless shirts just yet, but soon.

I'm definitely going to have to get a job now. JUST for this. there's no way I can have this much unfinished work on me for that long. I'll go crazy. 

It's definitely gonna be spooky though...that's all that matters :)

i'm so fucking tired, what the hell ever happened to me staying up ALL night until like 8 am EVERY night?

Dammit

No comments:

Post a Comment