Monday, March 26, 2007

Mar. 26th, 2007 at 1:46 AM

well I just tried to make muffins with baking soda instead of baking powder, which I KNEW wasn't going to work, but I tried anyways, and sure enough, they tasted really bad and I had to throw them away :(

Dave is over right now, we're watching south park. 

I can't wait to get my money from taxes back so I can get some of my tattoos filled in.

I don't do anything. I just sit in my apartment, occasionally go to the store for food or whatever, go to the gym, and wait for Energy's next show. I have no life. I don't really mind though, it's ok.

Tomorrow...well, I'll probably just sit here all day. There's nothing I'm looking forward to except the new Energy cd...AND seeing Julia everyday when she gets home of course :)

I'm done, Go Vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment