Friday, March 9, 2007

Mar. 9th, 2007 at 12:03 AM

well my throat is fucking killing me to the point where I don't think I'm going to be able to sing tomorrow night without hurting myself. I'm sipping tea right now I just hope I wake up and it feels fine. I actually hope that I'm sick, cus that means that my throat is hurting because of that and not because of excessive singing. 

I feel bad that Julia's car is all fucked up. It's going to cost her more money than she has. She doesn't deserve this! I missed her so much when I was gone, and now that I'm home she's miserable because of this whole car thing... we can't go away to Maine now because of this too :( :( :( :(

My throat hurts and I want to die. Yesterday I did back and bis and the stairmaster for 72 floors. Today I did shoulders and abs and the stairmaster for 10 minutes. 

My throat hurts so bad this fucking sucks god fucking dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment