Friday, March 30, 2007

Mar. 30th, 2007 4:17 AM

Today I woke up, picked Julia up, we went to stop and shop and she bought some food, then I went to band practice where we just jammed on still waiting and the new song and angelfuck. then we went to my apartment and we just sat here til a little while ago.

I haven't showered since like Tuesday. I'm itchy from how dirty I am, I need to shave. I am pretty tired and I'm def gonna fall asleep when I'm done typing. But then I have to drive Julia to work, then her Mom to work. Then I get a little bit of sleep then I go to the gym with Josh, then I am recording some vocals with Listen Up, should be fun.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN GET TIGHT BLACK PANTS?

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY TIGHT BLACK PANTS I CAN HAVE?

I didn't think so.

Life is so fuckin boring, you think you don't do anything? You're wrong. If I didn't have a band, I would never leave my apartment. I don't really like to go out and do anything. I hate going over peoples houses. I hate being around smoke. And chances are, I hate half the people at the house I WOULD be going to.

I'm tired I'm going to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment