Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Mar. 27th, 2007 3:40 AM

ATTN: Depressing Entry don't read if you don't want to get brought down

Why does anybody do anything? There's no point. We all just die. I know that you know we all just die, but I can't stop thinking about it. Anyone we care about just dies, the memories are gone, there is no after life. I can't lie to myself. 

And as far as being remembered goes...that doesn't matter either.Nothing we do, accomplish, or stand for will matter in the end. The fact is that when our Sun dies it will expand past Mars(burning up Earth) before shrinking back up and exploding...Ending all life as we know it.

So why do I even bother being straight edge, being vegan, being a good person at all. Why do I even waste my time being in a band and trying to write music? The world is just going to burn up and we're all going to die and nothing anyone has EVER done will matter to anyone. I can't think of one logical reason to even keep living, aside from the fact that I'm a human being with emotions and the emotion "fear" is keeping me from killing myself.

Does ANYONE else feel this way?

It doesn't even matter if anyone does, cus the worlds just going to die.

I guess (clearly), the only thing me or anyone can do is to just do whatever the hell they want in life, have as much fun as they can...and then just die.

The only way I will ever be happy is if someone tells me I can live forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment