Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 16: 10-06-09 @ Rock Bottom - San Antonio, TX


Today we woke up, went to this vegan restaurant called "Green". It was alright, not bad, just not great. I feel like a lot of people who are vegan don't actually have an opinion on food. It seems like every vegan/vegetarian restaurant is "sooo good", when that's just not the case. It's
page75image3704

like that with a lot of things, not just food. If you like pop punk music, every pop punk band is good. If you like hardcore music, every hardcore band is good. No one will admit that they think this way, but so many people do. It's just everyone's way of trying to let everyone else know what title they claim, and that they belong to something important. It's all bullshit, and everyone is full of shit.
After that we went to the mall where I got my eyebrows threaded. From the mall we drove to the show. It was hot and humid all day and night, it sucked. Before the show, Joe, Conor, Soupy, Nevada, Dan, and myself went to Denny's. I didn't get anything, I just took advantage of the free wifi they offered. After everyone ate, we headed back to the show.

Tonight's reaction was the best so far on this tour, people were going nuts the whole time, it was awesome. During our cover of "Halloween" everyone got onstage and took the mic. It was incredibly hot in the room so needless to say, I was soaking wet almost immediately. Towards
the end of the set my microphone broke, so I grabbed Joe's and continued singing only to have that one break as well because of all the people taking it from me and singing along. I didn't mind one bit though, it was great. We sold 175 dollars in merch tonight.







No comments:

Post a Comment