Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bill Hicks died 15 years ago today...



I am constantly thinking of things that bother me, but I have a hard time writing a lot of the time. This doesn't make sense.

I am still sick, it sucks. I've been trying to drink a lot of juice to make myself get better.

I feel that this post should be mostly about Bill Hicks, seeing as he died 15 years ago today. I'll start off by posting his "Revelations" video.



Every single time I get all excited about Bill Hicks, I get saddened by the fact that he's dead. I think that if there was 1 person in the world that I could choose to bring back to life it would be him. He was just an amazing, inspiring, hilarious, person, with all the right ideas for a peaceful existence. Who knows what he could have accomplished in these past 15 years. I think that at some point during every single day, I quote Bill, or bring up something he said.

I just spent a lot of time making this video and I should be going to sleep, so this is the end of my entry:




Another hero sleeps
We can only hope you're dreaming
And with joy an angel weeps
Weathered souls need no redeeming


1 comment: