Friday, February 13, 2009

Tour time



Yup, it's that time again. I should be heading out the door any minute now to start the Energy/Debaser/BearTrap tour, I'm just waiting to be picked up from my house. I won the Big Rig - Expansive Heart 7 Inch on ebay, I'm pretty pumped on that. So that's one thing to look forward to coming home to, seeing as it will probably be here by the time I get back (I think). I hope the cigarette lighter to electrical outlet adapter thing works so that we can constantly be watching movies/videos in the van without my MacBook dying.

Me and Julia tried to get a wireless card but the store doesn't carry them anymore because they're getting some brand new 3G one soon, which doesn't explain why they'd send back the one's they didn't sell, but whatever. So that means no internet in the van other than my sidekick. I sound spoiled. I am thankful for having these things though, touring would suck a lot more without them.

Julia bought me Smashing Pumpkins - Adore on 2LP gate fold vinyl, it looks SO awesome. I'll take pictures when I get back. She also bought me some REALLY expensive vegan fudge and assorted chocolates from some place in California, I'll leave a link to the site in a future entry. She is the BEST, I love her so much, too bad she can't come on tour.

I am still going to be adding pictures and fliers to the European tour entry I made so keep an eye on it. I will probably just let you know that I added stuff in a future entry though. Mike Assatly just called me and is going to be here to pick me up in a few minutes. Next stop New Jersey...well Dan's, then prob stop a few times, then New Jersey. You get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment