Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day



I woke up at 7:30, took a shower, and came out of the shower to find out that everyone's guitars fell out of the trailer last night when they went back to get Luke's bag from the place we played last night. I guess the trailer just wasn't latched all the way. The worst part is, is that Joe's guitar that was lost, was his first guitar that he had for 10 years or more, and as you read in my European journal entry, Joe just recently lost a guitar in Italy. We all have a feeling that Joe is going to snap soon. We owe so much money to different people, Joe still owes Dan money for the guitar that got stolen in Italy, and now this. All of our records and cds were lost as well. SO, we are on tour with no equipment or music to sell, we should probably just go home, but I doubt that will happen. We just lost around 6 THOUSAND dollars worth of guitars and records. The only reason I have time to update is because we're all sitting around being depressed about the whole thing. I'll update more later.

The victims:

No comments:

Post a Comment