Thursday, February 19, 2009

Johnson City






We played Brickstone instead of The Silence, and played Operation Ivy's Knowledge last.



Tonight's show was FUCKIN' awesome. We went to the mall before the show and ran into a kid named Josh who really likes Energy. He reads this blog so hi Josh! It is so amazing that people in Tennessee know who we are, and like us enough to sing along to all the words. It's night's like these that make me know that I'm doing the right thing with my life. I was floored at how good of a reaction we got. It looks like our past tours in fact DID pay off. I'm so happy right now, we're about to have pasta and cake. I heard today that Glenn Danzig will be on the new Rock Of Love as the star....but I also heard it's a rumor. That would be amazing. I don't know what else to write about really so I'll wrap this up now. I miss Julia.

No comments:

Post a Comment